iPhone SE (2022) price
The iPhone SE (2022) starts at $429 for the base 64GB variant. There are two more storage variants—128GB and 256GB—retailing at $479 and $579. The phone comes in Black, White, and Red colors.
Where can I order the phone?
- Apple’s online store seems to be the only place taking preorders for the unlocked iPhone SE. The store also allows buying the carrier variants of the phone.
- Amazon is currently selling the Cricket Wireless version of the iPhone SE.
- Best Buy is taking orders for AT&T, T-Mobile/ Sprint, and Verizon variants of the phone.
- Target is selling the AT&T model, and Walmart is offering AT&T and Verizon variants.
- You can order the respective carrier variants from websites of each carrier—AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
Best deals on the new iPhone SE
Unfortunately, as the iPhone SE is an affordable phone, I do not see many deals on it. However, that could change, so I will keep a lookout and keep updating this space when I find something interesting. For now, here’s what I could find.
Walmart – Discounts on AT&T and Verizon variants
You can save up to $197 while buying the AT&T and Verizon variants of the new iPhone SE from Walmart. But, as you can expect, conditions apply. One of the conditions is that you will have to get an installment plan.
Apple – Trade-in offer
Apple Online Store will give you up to $650 discount on your purchases if you trade-in an older iPhone. You will get better rates with new iPhones and worse with older ones.
Best Buy – Offer on T-Mobile variant
Best Buy is giving an additional $100 in savings over its usual trade-in value if you trade in your older phone. You will also get $200 as bill credits if you add a new line of service on Magenta Max.
Developing, check back for more!